A member’s role in an organisation is to participate in that organisation’s projects. Organisation members are solely project focused and as such they have no permissions relating to managing any part of the organisation. Within each project, they can be granted roles (admin, moderator, member) which are described in more detail here.
Organisation admins can participate in projects like members, but can also manage all aspects of an organisation including:
- managing the organisation’s members and their project roles
- managing all existing projects as Organisation admins are also implicitly Project admins
- creating and deleting projects associated with the organisation
The owner has the same permissions as an admin with the following two exceptions:
- an owner’s role cannot be changed
- an owner is responsible for the billing of the organisation