If you need to work with maps offline or just want the reassurance that you won’t get caught out with no signal, then the Offline Maps feature is simple to use – just remember to set it up before you go out on site!
There are two options for accessing the Offline Maps feature.
- Via the Coreo app menu
- Via the Map Settings
Once you reach the Offline Maps page simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Select the “Create an Offline Map” button. This will take you to the map.
- If you wish to change the base map that you capture, use the Layer Switcher icon and choose the correct base map style.
- Navigate to the area you wish to capture. Note that any existing saved areas will be shown with a dotted line.
- Zoom in until the “Download Map” button becomes active.
- Lastly, give your newly created map a name and then select “Save Map“
You’ll now see your map being downloaded. Note, that due to licensing restrictions, maps are only stored for 30 days.